Answer the questions and tag the people you want to get to know more about. Yes, yes, pass it along.
1. What time did you get up this morning?
2. How do you like your steak?
Medium well to well done.
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
4. What is your favorite TV show?
Hands down, 24!
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
6. What did you have for breakfast?
7. What is your favorite cuisine?
8. What foods do you dislike?
9. Favorite Place to Eat?
Los Hermanos (Mexican place in Chula Vista).
10. Favorite dressing?
11. What kind of vehicle do you drive?
’99 Hyundai I think (later this yr).
12. What are your favorite clothes?
White t-shirt, jeans (more in the house).
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance?
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full?
15. Where would you want to retire?
Wherever God seems fit to place me, that’s where I want to be.
16. Favorite time of day?
Time I’m with people from LBC.
17. Where were you born?
18. What is your favorite sport to watch?
Soccer (but I’d rather play it).
19. Who do you think will not tag you back?
Everyone in the world.
20. Person you expect to tag you back first?
21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this?
The one who reads this.
22. Bird watcher?
Apparently I didn’t watch long enough to see it poo on my head this past Monday at the beach.
23. Are you a morning person or a night person?
I wish morning, but more night.
24. Do you have any pets?
Rottweiller-Doberman (though I’d rather not have one).
25. Any new and exciting news you’d like to share?
26. What did you want to be when you were little?
A police officer, fireman, wrestler. Hahaha, not gonna happen.
27. What is your best childhood memory?
Eating pickles in the kitchen with my mom.
28. Are you a cat or dog person?
29. Are you married?
30. Always wear your seat belt?
31. Been in a car accident?
Sort of; it was more bumper to bumper love tap.
32. Any pet peeves?
When people don’t punctualize nor capitalize when writing. But then my grammar’s horrible, so I try not to hold it against people. J
33. Favorite Pizza Toppings?
34. Favorite Flower?
35. Favorite ice cream?
36. Favorite fast food restaurant?
Dude, easy answer. In-n-Out. C’mon now (I like Andrea’s answer).
37. How many times did you fail your driver’s test?
38. From whom did you get your last email?
Encouraging email from Jenna Kim.
39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
Possibly Evangelical…but I would never do something like that.
40. Do anything spontaneous lately?
41. Like your job?
Depends on which place hires me.
43. What was your favorite vacation?
I think they were all the same.
44. Last person you went out to dinner with?
Angelo and Abe…good times man.
45. What are you listening to right now?
Sons & Daughters (new Sovereign Grace CD).
46. What is your favorite color?
Any shade of blue…although lately, I’ve been liking green a lot (strangely, this is Andrea’s answer too).
47. How many tattoos do you have?
48. How many kids do you have?
None. Want? Now, that’s a more interesting question.
49. Type of person you don’t like.
Prideful people (hey, I’m one of them).